Do not miss the favorable conditions of timing in an IPO process
IPO processes are notorious for their intricacies and the long and tedious process of preparation. Such process involves internal and external teams that extend to legal advisors, financiers, and government and financial entities.
In addition to the complexity of the process, there is also a volatile market, where favorable conditions for an IPO can disappear quickly.
Until the initial prospect, good planning is essential to minimize the rich and not lose favorable market conditions. The whole process requires a lot of resources from all teams where real-time collaboration is essential for structuring, pricing and marketing the offer.
With the Deallink platform, all the documentation needed to issue the IPO is centralized in a single repository accessible by all teams 24 hours a day and around the world. In this way, ensuring information integrity and security, simplifying documentation distribution, facilitating the forecast preparation and immediately feeding the most unexpected demands during the roadshow.
- Centralizing all documentation relevant to the IPO on a single platform accessible only by the authorized teams;
- Archive compliance at the end of the operation containing all IPO documentation and audit reports available on the platform;
- Ability to search documents to easily identify specific documents;
- An unique team of professionals, since they are exclusively focused on virtual data room projects and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Training your team. We focus on ongoing training for a positive experience and a success story. We customize each training according to the nature and demands of the transaction;